An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in itextsharp.dll

An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in itextsharp.dll

NICSAPTARSHI
Hi,
I am using iTextSharp version 5.5.
I am getting the error "An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in itextsharp.dll" when I want to open the file. I Provide the screen shot

Though I am using Try..Catch Block but after the error encountered it does not hit the catch block.
please can any one guide How to handle this error??
Why this error occur ?