ArgumentOutOfRangeException in VerifySignature method

ArgumentOutOfRangeException in VerifySignature method

Angel
Hi developers

I am using the last version of ItextSharp library just to check the signature validity of one PDF document but however when calling the function VerifySignature():

 PdfPKCS7 pk = af.VerifySignature(name);

where name is "Signature1"

I get the following ArgumentOutOfRange  exception:

{System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Org.BouncyCastle.Asn1.Asn1Sequence.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at iTextSharp.text.pdf.security.PdfPKCS7.FindOcsp(Asn1Sequence seq)
   at iTextSharp.text.pdf.security.PdfPKCS7..ctor(Byte[] contentsKey, PdfName filterSubtype)
   at iTextSharp.text.pdf.AcroFields.VerifySignature(String name)

By the moment this is the first time I find this kind of error from a high collection of PDF files which is something fairly weird.
Attached you will find the example.

Using:

FrameWork 4.0
Visual Studio 2010