Azure App Service and PdfTextExtractor.GetTextFromPagev

Azure App Service and PdfTextExtractor.GetTextFromPagev

Sergio
Good afternoon.
I create a REST service hosted on an Azure App Service that, using PdfTextExtractor.GetTextFromPage method, extract the position of each part of text.

All works fine in my dev environment hosted by my local pc but, when I use this service in the cloud (as Azure App Service) I can retrieve all text but the position of the text is always null.

I know that Azure App Service does not have interactive access to the server and then, artifacts like GDI+ cannot be used.

Can somebody tell me if has already had experience about it?

Thanks,
Sergio

Re: Azure App Service and PdfTextExtractor.GetTextFromPagev

Sergio
Nothing... All works fine... Was a mistake on my code.
Thanks!