Close PDF not working in PDF Reader

sravan
Using itextsharp we  generated a PDF with few controls and close button. In close button we applied Javascript function
"app.executeMenuItem("close")"
When we click on Close button it prompts to save the pdf if any changes happens. In prompt dialog if we click on "Cancel"/ X icon on prompt it disappears. Second time when we click on close button we are not getting prompt again.

Expected : We should get prompt on every close button click if any changes happens in PDF.

Please find attached PDF for referenceShishirAgarwal148622.pdf

Please find attached pdf for issue and provide your inputs to resolve issue .