Datamatrix barcode symbology?

Ross J Presser
I see that iTextSharp already supports many barcode symbologies, but I don't see Datamatrix among them. Am I correct that it's not supported?

Can anyone recommend an alternative that I can plug into my itext application without too much trouble?

Re: Datamatrix barcode symbology?

Gylfi Ingvason
I've been using IDAutomation Data Matrix with good success in iTextSharp. There is an encoding dll that you can reference and call from .NET and a TTF front end that customers need to load. Positioning on the page and orientation is a bit tricky because you have to stack lines of characters, but it was fairly trivial to implement and I can help with setup if need be.

Gylfi
I see that iTextSharp already supports many barcode symbologies, but I don't see Datamatrix among them. Am I correct that it's not supported?

Can anyone recommend an alternative that I can plug into my itext application without too much trouble?

Re: Datamatrix barcode symbology?

rockerjone
You can google your question and found manybarcode generating sdks there(most of which support Data Matrix). Then you can download and compare them. To be honest, I think this work can only be done by yourself if you want to find the best choice for your project.