Difficulty in adding dirty html list to pdf document

Difficulty in adding dirty html list to pdf document

sudhee
Hi, I am having difficulty in adding dirty html list. By this I mean the tags are well formed but its not a complete html page. Method 1 : I have huge list and am adding it through a loop/repeatedly. TextReader sr = new StringReader(htmlText); XMLWorkerHelper.getInstance().parseXHtml(writer, document, new FileInputStream(HTML)); ITextSharp dll version - 5.5.9.0 Here the document does not open as the root node is missing. Method 2 : Converting the dirty list into XmlArrayList and then adding them individually. Here the document opens but the alignment is really bad. XmlArrayList takes an input of css but whatever style I am adding its not being used at the time of document creation. Please help!!!!!!! Regards.