Dynamic Table header on each page

Erik Pfingsten

I am building a PDF document using a PdfPTable.  Is it possible to have the Header Row that is repeated on every page be dynamic.  I am not talking about the Document.Header.

For example:

Create a Table

Add a row

Table.HeaderRows=1

Add a row

Add a row

Add a row

Now I want to make this last row I added the new HeaderRow

Can this be done?  Or if it can’t be done in a single PdfPTable, is there another way to accomplish this?

Thanks

This message, including any attachments, may contain information
which is confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or
authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not read, use, copy
or disclose to anyone the message, its attachments, or any information
contained therein. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments.

Re: Dynamic Table header on each page

MarioA
Well you can do that with a Foreach and going to the header method each time almost finish page.