Embed Text field with paragraph

Vishal
I am new in using "Itextsharp" and working on .net platform. I have project of documentation in which i have to generate PDF's using the data available on oracle. These all documents are preprinted stationery which will be used as a legal document for the further process. All of these documents are having some legal clauses in paragraph format with variables of Names, addresses and other related information. In this case i need to embed the "Itext.Text field" with my paragraph which can be used as input from user. In this case is it possible to embed the text field with paragraph ? if yes. then how can i add the text field to paragraph to get the user inputs. or is there any other way to take inputs from user instead of text field.

Thanking you,

P. Vishal