Enable Samsung Android Phone to get a license to play DRM contents
How to unlock DRM from iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon to play on Samsung Android phones? This DRM converter is highly recommended to help easily remove DRM and output MP4 videos for Samsung Phones.
Despite lack of offical support, you can sync and play DRM-protected files (iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon) on your Samsung Android phone. It just takes a few steps, and only comes with some help from third-party software. But it can be done. Here's how.
There are a number of ways to transfer your music, photos and videos to your Samsung Android smartphone. Samsung provides four existing data transfer methods that are already available to you including the lastest Google Play Music—Wireless cloud service (music only). Depending on which device you have, the type of content, and your comfort level with installing software or adjusting device settings, you can pick the method that's best for you.
If you've taken a glance on the four methods, it's easy to find the file transfer limitation – they work for non-DRM(Digital Rights Management) protected content only. DRM protected content can only be played on "authorized" devices—none of these transfer methods can sync or play these protected files.
Thus, you may have a hard time transferring Digital Copies to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, syncing iTunes movies with your Samsung Galaxy S5, copying Amamzon Instant Videos to your Samsung Android phone… It's all about the copyright of iTunes movies, Digital Copies, Amazon Videos etc. are protected by using DRM copyright protections and the Android devices have not get a license to play DRM contents. Fortunately, we have a great tutorial for you, guaranteed to get these DRM protected files and Samsung Android phone to play nicely.
Don't get too excited on how to sync your Samsung Android phone with iTunes. Digital Copy, Amazon Instant videos, etc. just yet. Before anything else, you have to download an app that you are going to use later. You are required to download and install:
Pavtube ChewTune. (Here is review Review)
Kies Air (Wireless Transfer) or USB drivers for your Android phone (so that you can connect your phone as a USB Mass Storage device to your computer)
ChewTune is a great DRM removal software which can help you hack DRM protection from iTunes movies, Digital Copies, Amazon WMV videos, BBC iPlayer WMV files and more, and it has speific profiles for different Samsung Android Phone like Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 3/4, etc. Using ChewTune, you can sync and play DRM protected files on your Samsung Android Phone without limitations.
DRM removal process
* Download and install ChewTunes to your computer.
* Download the version for the operating system running on your computer (i.e., the Windows version for Windows machines, and the Mac version for Mac machines).
* Run ChewTune, drag or drop DRM-protected files (like iTunes movies, Digital Copies) to the sfotware.
* Select an Android friendly format, e.g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. There are optimized format for Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note etc. Basically the "Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)" is an universal format for Samsung Android smartphones.
* Click "Settings", you can change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc. You can skip the tutorial if you like.
* Start to remove DRM protection. Then go get a cup of coffee (conversion takes time).
Transfer DRM-free files to your Samsung Android Phone
If you're a Mac user, you can follow the steps– Sync Samsung Android Phone with Mac using Kies. For Galaxy Tab users, refer to the way here.
For more information, visit How to Transfer Media to Your Android phone.
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|