Export ASP.net Chart to PDF

Arnyma
Hi There,

I am using ASP.net, C#, SQL Server 2005 for a web project. I have couple of buttons to export the gridview to different formats like .doc, .xls, .pdf (using iTextSharp).

In some pages I have asp.net Chart Controls, getting the data directly from sql server, I need to export some of these charts to Word,Excel and PDF. any suggestions?

By the way I can print these Charts by using javascript.

Thanks in advance

Re: Export ASP.net Chart to PDF

	anthonyzz
Chart export? Are you sure? Though I am not very familiar in that field, but I've heard of some UI chart control, never imagined that they got the export function.