Export multiple GridViews and Charts in a single .pdf file

Export multiple GridViews and Charts in a single .pdf file

pepcoder
Hello,

Can anyone suggest me some good examples for the below mentioned requirement.

I have a .aspx page which contains 3 GridViews and 10-15 charts. I want to export the entire .aspx page into .pdf format on click of a button say : "Export".

I have found some good examples using a thirdparty .dlls using iTextSharp  . But so far I was able to export only a single gridview or a single chart.

Some examples I have found are :

http://amin-sayed.blogspot.ae/2008/10/in-this-article-ill-demonstrate-how-to.html

http://blog.csdn.net/ShanderLam/article/details/4576481

Please share the source code here. I am using .net 3.5 and higher versions

Thanks
pep

Re: Export multiple GridViews and Charts in a single .pdf file

	anthonyzz
Though I didn't get the source code, but I wanna say that I am also very interested in the .NET gridview export thing. Hope your problem soon be solved.