How to implement PasswordListener using iTextSharp?

How to implement PasswordListener using iTextSharp?

dark-2

Im very glad to iTextSharp was upgraded to version 3.x.

Formerly, I have used iText.NET 1.3.x.

I have one question about the PasswordListener interface.

At iText and iText.NET, PasswordListener interface exists and it is the parameter of one of PDFReader class constructors.

For examples, PasswordListener can be used as followings (Im VB and VB.NET Programmer.):

Dim reader As New PdfReader(PDFFileName, passwordListener)

But, I cannot find PasswordListener interface or any strings like PasswordListener in the iTextSharp 3.0.7 source codes.

How can I implement the function like PasswordListener interface of iText and iText.NET using iTextSharp?

P.S. I apologize for my poor English skill. Im Korean.

Re: How to implement PasswordListener using iTextSharp?

Paulo Soares
PasswordListener is an iText.NET only feature. I don't see the usefulness of
it considering that you'll get an exception if the password is wrong and can
try again with other password.