ItextSharp and VisualBasic .NET

Vahe Momjian
I'm new in C# and need help.
Can I use ItextSharp dll to create PDF from Visual Basic .NET.
If Yes please can You give me a simple code "How to create HelloWorld.PDF" with
VisualBasic .NET.
I have tryed to regsvr32 itextsharp.dll and got DLLREGISTER SERVER entry point not found.
Thank You in advance.

Vahe Momjian.

RE: ItextSharp and VisualBasic .NET

Paulo Soares
You must add the itextsharp dll as a reference in VS. A simple example:

Imports iTextSharp.text
Imports iTextSharp.text.pdf
Imports System.IO

Module Module1

    Sub Main()
        Dim document As Document = New Document
        Dim writer As PdfWriter = PdfWriter.GetInstance(document, New
FileStream("c:\\hello.pdf", FileMode.Create))
        document.Open()
        document.Add(New Paragraph("hello"))
        document.Close()
    End Sub