Itextsharp producing pdf with different font not declared in the form

Itextsharp producing pdf with different font not declared in the form

Enediel
Hello
Using Power PDF I produced a form will all the text boxes having Courier New as font (no exception).

With iTextsharp and fill it up automatically but the resulting pdf has some text with the proper font, others not.

I made sure not to have duplicated textboxes on the same location where overlapping could produce this problem.

Thank you in advance for any guidance to solve this issue.
Greetings