Loop Bookmarks and replace empty bookmark pages

Loop Bookmarks and replace empty bookmark pages

Krishna
Hi,

I've a pdf with bookmarks. and I need to replace empty bookmark pages with another pdf files and need to make a final pdf.

For example, xyz.pdf has two bookmarks named 'userbookmark'. I need to replace those two bookmark pages with two pdf files.  I need to do the below steps...

1. Identify the pages with bookmark labeled 'userbookmark'
2. Replace those pages with the pdf files
3. save the final output in a folder

How can I do that.. I tried googling, but it couldn't help me.

Thanks,
krishna