My ComboBox are now working

Paquet, Christian (DE)

Thanks for your input Paulo with it and some reach on the submit button in the newly procure Itext book and the web; I was able to do what I wanted.

Thanks

Christian Paquet

Re: My ComboBox are now working

	anthonyzz
Didn't see the specified description, but I think some UI combobox control would be helpful here.