Open a pdf

Shyamaladevi
Hi,

 I want to open an exixsting pdf file and mark annotations in it.

How to open an pdf file using itextSharp.

Regards,

Shyamala

  system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
  email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
  those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
  any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no

Re: Open a pdf

	anthonyzz
I've got the exact same question on the iTextSharp. I used to make finish the similar situation with something like PDF Viewer Control. But this time unavailable now.