PAC-2 warnings

megalgeri
I am getting warnings on PAC-2 for accessibility.
Even though the Part and Sect tags are not under root tag but under Document tag, I am getting the warning message : Part structure used as root element/Sect structure used as root element.
I am attaching the screenshots for both Tag structure and PAC-2 warnings I am getting.

Someone please let me know if I am missing something or if there is any solution to get rid of these warnings through code(Itextsharp).

Thanks in advance.PAC-2 warningsTag structure