PDF Signing - SigningCertificateV2 Attribute

PDF Signing - SigningCertificateV2 Attribute

claudiney
Hi,

I'm signing PDF documents using iTextSharp command like this:

MakeSignature.SignDetached(signatureAppearance, externalSignature, chain, null, null, null, 0, CryptoStandard.CMS, spi);

This is working fine. But since spi (SignaturePolicyInfo) was defined (from ICP Brasil) it starts to request an attribute called SigningCertificateV2.

I didn't find how to insert this attribute inside signature.
Anyone can please help me how to insert new attributes to the signature to satisfy any points os this Signature Policy?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Claudiney