Problem loosing Reader-Enabled Rights even using AppendMode

Problem loosing Reader-Enabled Rights even using AppendMode

crg1970
Hello. I have read chapter 8.7 of the iText book, and have seen many samples that show that if you open the stamper in append mode the Usage Rights (Reader-Enabling) of a form are preserved. I am using VB and iTextSharp 5.3.3 but when I try to save using this option for the new stamper, I still get the message that the file was modified and therefore the usage rights are disabled. I have searched all over the forums, but everywhere it says this should work. My code is below. The form is created in Adobe Pro and when if I try to open the original form it works fine and lets me save. When I fill it using iTextSharp, I get the error message and only the fills that were pre-filled can be used, the ones that were empty appear to be flattened. I have tried also w/o the line where I tell it not to flatten the file. The PDF is attached.FormularioActualizacion_Juridicas.pdf pdfReader1 = New PdfReader(sPathPlantillaPDF) pdfStamper1 = New PdfStamper(pdfReader1, New FileStream(sPathPDFSalida, FileMode.Append)) pdfFormFields = pdfStamper1.AcroFields With pdfFormFields .SetField("txtNoCif1", sNoCif1) End With pdfStamper1.FormFlattening = False pdfStamper1.Close() ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!