RE: iText# Video embedding

Paulo Soares
Here's an example in Java:

Document document = new Document(PageSize.A4, 50, 50, 50, 50);
PdfWriter writer = PdfWriter.getInstance(document, new
FileOutputStream("c:\\embimage.pdf"));
writer.setPdfVersion(PdfWriter.VERSION_1_5);
document.open();
PdfContentByte cb = writer.getDirectContent();
cb.setColorStroke(Color.red);
cb.rectangle(200, 400, 100, 100);
cb.stroke();
document.add(new Paragraph("Images"));
PdfFileSpecification fs = PdfFileSpecification.fileEmbedded(writer,
"saitoz-n.mpeg",   "saitoz-n.mpeg", null);
PdfAnnotation annot = PdfAnnotation.createScreen(writer, new
Rectangle(200f, 400f, 300f,  500f),
"saitoz-n.mpeg",fs,"video/mpeg",false);
writer.addAnnotation(annot);
document.close();