error: Unable to cast object of type iTextSharp.text.html.......

error: Unable to cast object of type iTextSharp.text.html.......

Mustafa646
I am trying to convert HTML contents into pdf. My Html includes text, images, styles, tables and css. When i run the code,i got following error:

Unable to cast object of type 'iTextSharp.text.html.simpleparser.CellWrapper' to type 'iTextSharp.text.Paragraph'.

What is the problem? Is iTextsharp able to parse css, images and styles?

Re: error: Unable to cast object of type iTextSharp.text.html.......

Mustafa646

Mustafa646 wrote