how to encounter overlaped data that exceed the bottom of a tabel

how to encounter overlaped data that exceed the bottom of a tabel

graha
Dear itextsharp team,

I try to make a report using Itextsharp. The report is using ContentByte.GetImportedPage method to combine between master page (contain empty table page) and data query.
But I have a problem when the data query result is too big and overlap the bottom tabel. (you can see in the picture below, that my result data is over the red line as bottom line of table )
And the question is, do you have any solution to this case? I mean if the data is too big, then it make a new page and write the leftover line into the new page.

Thank you so much for your response

best Regards,

Graha

ps. herewith this email, I attach my code too.

RE: how to encounter overlaped data that exceed the bottom of a tabel

Paulo Soares
You'll have to know the height of the template table and place the data
table with ColumntText limited to that height.

Have a look at the source of PdfDocument.AddPTable(). The general idea
is to use a ColumnText to delimit the table bounds.