iTextSharp: table row gets pushed to new page if it doesn't fit on the current one

iTextSharp: table row gets pushed to new page if it doesn't fit on the current one

vijay
I'm using iTextSharp.text.html to convert an html table into a pdf doc. Some rows contain multiple lines and it may not fit within the current page, so iTextSharp creates a new page and places the spillover text to next page. Is there a way, we could control the row doesn’t split between pages.

Here is what it looks like:

Here My Code

I am Expecting output like below where if the row spills over to next page, entire row should be placed in next page.