multiline Keywords

Darker4Ever
Hi!
I'm using iTextSharp (5.4.3).

When the Keywords entry in the PdfReader.Info is multiline, in the result file appears the keywords between quotes "

Example:
"Line 1
Line 2
Line 3"

If create a pdf file with Adobe Creator, and set multine keywords, the quotes doesn't appears.

I've tried (in vb.NET):
dictionary("Keywords")=dictionary("Keywords").replace("""","") but it doesn't works.

How to remove it?

Thank you very much.

Re: multiline Keywords

Brian
Did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem.

RE: multiline Keywords

Darker4Ever
Hi !
Sorry but I didn't find the solution.
I think that the pdf viewer adds the "" because in iText when retrieve the keywords, this character doens't appears.

Good Luck!

Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:51:22 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: multiline Keywords

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem.

http://itextsharp.10939.n7.nabble.com/multiline-Keywords-tp4474p4499.html
To unsubscribe from multiline Keywords, click here.
NAML