"Digitally signed by" on the signature with other language

"Digitally signed by" on the signature with other language

Makrea
Hi all,

I've seen that signing a PDF with Acrobat Reader on Portuguese the labels on the signature appearance are written in portuguese. Using a english Acrobat Reader the labels on the signature appearance are written in english.

I signed with jSignPDF and the labels always come up in english.
Signed with a custom application using the iTextSharp library and the resulting labels are in english again.

I've been researching for a way to configure the "language used by the signature" but so far no luck.

Any of you know if there is a way within iTextSharp to set the language on which the signature labels relies?
Or some way to create an signature appearance with custom labels?

Thanks,
Makrea

Re: "Digitally signed by" on the signature with other language

Makrea